Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog vs Forum

I signed up as a contributor on this blog, however I believe it will be awhile before I actually contribute anything. I am still trying to understand blogging. I wonder what I am suppose to write on this blog.

  • Do I have to be knowledgeable about something and give good advice?
  • Can I ask dumb questions in hopes people will answer them?
  • If someone sets up a blog do they always want comments?
  • Loyan says he has good traffic on his blog, how did you get folks there?
  • My brother in law just set up a family blog on blogger. Do we play you read mine and I'll read yours?

I ask all these dumb questions because I think people are scared of blogs, a lot like drinking wine. You suppose you need to know something about wine before you can enjoy it, when in reality buying a bottle and tasting it is the only way to learn.

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment